Okay, my real name is Alexandra Leslie. And, no, I’m not personifying a corporation just to play on the famous “Hello, World!” program that welcomes developers to new coding languages. Although, nerd puns are always fun. It’s also not an attempt to create a ghost persona — a fictional bot serving up dry wit and actionable advice as the voice of the site. Her name could be Qually T. No, this humorous heading uses hyperbole to drive home a very real point: As startup entrepreneurs, we are our business.
We begin as human beings. We have names, families, and maybe even a life and an identity apart from work. But as the initial weeks grow into years, the hours stack up, the responsibilities pile, and, if you’re lucky, the opportunities and the exciting new challenges multiply. It happens gradually. But when your passion project is on the line — whether it’s struggling or overwhelmed with success — you become the business. So, I’m Alexandra Leslie, and I am Quality AdvanTech.
I founded Quality AdvanTech to bring quality, efficiency-minded solutions to everyday challenges faced by small-to-medium-sized businesses. I see the frustration in passionate entrepreneurs who are burdened by design, web content, digital marketing demands, or the nitty-gritty details of establishing proper processes. And I was hungry to help. Allow Quality AdvanTech to serve as an extension of your team, growing and learning with you — by working smarter, not harder.
Quality and Efficiency for Scaling Businesses
When it comes to establishing or growing your business, you don’t want to choose between quality, efficacy, and cost. Yet, this battle of priorities runs rampant through website design, choice of technology partners, marketing methods, and the internal processes of companies of all sizes, in all industries.
The quality of design and efficacy of the functionality of your website is tantamount to your business success. By employing Quality AdvanTech to satisfy your web design and maintenance needs, you enjoy the minimum effort and maximum reward.
- You get a customizable online presence that mirrors your in-person brand personality and style. And, you don’t have to know what web hosting is or how to get started.
- You enjoy an intuitive, fully customized WordPress content management environment where you’re in control. We’ve tested and come to love only the best tools for WordPress, which we leverage to make the system work for you.
- You can trust that your technical and on-page SEO elements are in keeping with the latest web standards. If you have an existing site in place, we’ll conduct a thorough audit for you, make recommendations, and move forward together from there.
- You can rest assured that the content has been meticulously edited and vetted for branding consistency. No comma, capitalized letter, or color choice will be out of place. If the devil is in the details, we’ve got him locked down.
- You benefit from our nearly 10 years of lessons learned.
Partnering with fellow entrepreneurial dreamers who are passionate about their niche is the best part of the job. Let Quality AdvanTech accelerate the path to victory for your passion project.
Having earned my stripes in the web content world, I’m thrilled to contribute my expertise in this field to the blogs and digital copy of businesses around the world. As is the case with some of the best writers on the digital planet, I’m a stickler for writing with a voice, never forgoing the Oxford comma, and protecting style consistency at all costs.
Whether you have a style guide in place or you need help creating one, Quality AdvanTech will uphold and protect your brand’s standards and bring it to life through the written word, including:
- Copyediting your blog post, marketing collateral, or entire website’s content
- Serving as a contributing subject matter expert for your blog or internal communications
- Composing a branded style guide outlining your company’s editorial standards for writers and/or editors
- Recommending tools and training for web writing, copyediting, and digital marketing best-practices
I’m a word nerd at heart, so I’m excited to put the figurative pen to paper with you.
Everyone’s definition of success is different. But no matter how you define victory, you have to measure progress in some way. Maybe your barometer is simply your bottom line: dollars and cents. Maybe it’s the magnitude of impact on the community or the size or morale of your team. Whatever your end goal, we can formalize processes to measure and track your progress.
For your online presence, that means web analytics. For employee production, perhaps that means designing productivity-tracking dashboards and implementing accountability systems. For company branding and extending your reach, that means strategizing your outreach, engagement, and what you’re offering to your audience that will attract them to your brand.
We’ll leverage the best business intelligence technologies available — the best for your unique business purposes.
With Operational Excellence Baked In
The Quality AdvanTech advantage is found at the intersection of quality and efficiency. Operational excellence is written into the formula of every project I take on personally, and I’ve seen the rewards and return on that investment. If scaling smarter, not harder sounds appealing, join me and Qually T! (Yes, it’s too late. She’s here to stay.)